- To minimize interruptions to the normal operations..
- To limit the extent of disruption and damage
- To minimize the economic impact of the interruption
- To establish alternative means of operation in advance.
- To train personnel with emergency procedures
- To provide for smooth and rapid restoration of service
Disaster recovery procedures
Recovery plan for mobile site – This topic provides information about how to plan your recovery task at a mobile site.
Recovery plan for hot site – An alternate hot site plan should provide for an alternative (backup) site. The alternate site has a backup system for temporary use while the home site is being reestablished.
Restoring the entire system – You can learn how to restore the entire system.
Rebuilding process – The management team must assess the damage and begin the reconstruction of a new data center.
Testing the disaster recovery plan – In successful contingency planning, it is important to test and evaluate the plan regularly.
Disaster site rebuilding – Use this information to do disaster site rebuilding.
Record of plan changes – Keep your plan current, and keep records of changes to your configuration, your applications, and your backup schedules and procedures.
General steps to achieve the objects include a in depth study on Business impact analysis, Implementation of preventive steps, recovery strategies.
Mudhrastec experts provides end to end support for design, implement and test disaster recovery plan to your organization.